Welcome to Free Tutorials!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Free Tutorials: The First Blog Post

One of the things I have missed most about teaching is helping people to discover how easy it is to use technology, and to watch people who didn't believe they had any artistic talent discover that they could create beauty. I decided a few weeks ago that if I can't be in the classroom directly, I would put together a collection of tips, tricks, and tutorials to help people find "technological enlightenment" -- or at least ease some of their stress. :)

The works on this page are the beginning of the overall project. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed putting them together. Some of the tutorial videos have low volume because I generally record them when my kids are sleeping -- like now, for example, at 1am. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Robert

No comments:

It's a Virtual Me!


The original "AskGriff" drawing was done by a wonderful artist [and a student of mine] named Elizabeth Jaramillo. I animated it with CrazyTalk4.