Wow, when I decided to start putting some video tutorials and downloadable "tip sheets" online, I thought a few of my former students would be interested -- maybe a family member or colleague -- a random user on the Internet looking for specific help... but wow. My video tutorials on YouTube have gathered 30 more subscribers in the last week, and I am getting requests for specific tips and tricks. I love it!
Best of all it scratches that itch that I have been feeling so long: The need to teach. The need to show someone something that they didn't know -- to help them achieve something they didn't know they had in them. It feels good.
In any event, please feel free to email me or post a feedback if you have specific ideas for tips, tricks, or tutorials.
Remember that I'm just getting this blog off the ground so some of the sections seem a little sparse at the moment. I'm working on that every night.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tip Sheets: Quick Tips & Tutorials
- Attach a File to Your Email [92k]
- Back Up Microsoft Outlook [115k]
- Burn a CD in Windows [160k]
- Cool Google Tips! [1200k]
- Copy & Paste a Picture of Your Screen [292k]
- Create a Summary Slide in PowerPoint [969k]
- Create Outlook Rules - Auto Sort Mail [150k]
- Creating Desktop Shortcuts [119k]
- Insert a Movie Clip in PowerPoint [303k]
- Keyboard Shortcuts for PC's [13k]
- Microsoft Windows Tips #1 [151k]
- Quick Reference for Microsoft Excel [132k]
- Resource Mining Tips & Tricks [14k]
- Save Your PowerPoint as a Web Page [969k]
- Sort Outlook Mail Into Folders [148k]
- Tips for Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations [810k]
- Use a Web Page for Your Wallpaper [218k]