I started out just making a couple video tutorials for my kids. Then I decided to do one for a friend... and then one for a former colleague... and before I knew it I was getting requests from people across the country for specific programs or projects! I ended up with SO MANY video tutorials that I couldn't keep them organized on YouTube -- so I started this Blog.
But a funny thing happened -- I was uploading so many new videos so rapidly, that I got temporarily shut down by Blogger because they thought I was hosting some sort of pornographic spam server! They have since apologized and [obviously] I am up and running again... but it was a less-than stellar beginning.
Anyway, please leave me suggestions, feedback, critique, etc. so we can continue to build this into a wonderful resource.
Tip Sheets: Quick Tips & Tutorials
- Attach a File to Your Email [92k]
- Back Up Microsoft Outlook [115k]
- Burn a CD in Windows [160k]
- Cool Google Tips! [1200k]
- Copy & Paste a Picture of Your Screen [292k]
- Create a Summary Slide in PowerPoint [969k]
- Create Outlook Rules - Auto Sort Mail [150k]
- Creating Desktop Shortcuts [119k]
- Insert a Movie Clip in PowerPoint [303k]
- Keyboard Shortcuts for PC's [13k]
- Microsoft Windows Tips #1 [151k]
- Quick Reference for Microsoft Excel [132k]
- Resource Mining Tips & Tricks [14k]
- Save Your PowerPoint as a Web Page [969k]
- Sort Outlook Mail Into Folders [148k]
- Tips for Enhancing PowerPoint Presentations [810k]
- Use a Web Page for Your Wallpaper [218k]